The Association of Chief Psychologists with Ontario School Boards is a voluntary professional organization. Our members are all Chief or Senior psychologists of Ontario school boards who have extensive training and experience in assessment, diagnosis and treatment of children with learning and behavioural problems, as well as in mental health prevention and intervention.
Our goal with this website is to provide reliable and research-based information to help students, parents, teachers and others better understand many of the psychological issues related to learning and development.
We hope that you will find this information useful. Feel free to share it with others: we only ask that our postings not be used for commercial purposes.
Please note: JOBS are posted on the home page, bottom right.
The Association of Chief Psychologists with Ontario School Boards is a voluntary professional organization dedicated to the promotion and development of psychological services in schools in the best interests of the students, parents and the school community.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, this mission may be achieved by:
- Providing a support and network function for the members.
- Providing professional development and continuing education opportunities for members.
- Establishing liaisons with other professions, organizations and government agencies relevant to psychology and psychological services in schools.
- Contributing to the development of the profession of psychology and/or appropriate psychological services in schools.
- Serving as an information and educational resource about psychology in the schools.
- Carrying out further functions related to the above.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please send them to the current president, Dr. Maria Kokai, at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are currently no postings at this time.